Saturday, April 7, 2012

E-84. Conquering Sorrow Through Starch!

Still super-bummed about the move.  On the upside, we are expecting a delivery of a brand new super-fancy washer-dryer combo!  Sean schmoozed and chatted our way into a $300 discount AND no interest for a year, and of course the downside is we only have 84 days of laundry to enjoy. Boo.  

On the upside, we're having a big Easter dinner tomorrow which will usher in our Superfun Summer.  Megan already established the theme of Summer 2012: "Bonfires & Bellinis...Mix Irresponsibly" - so my self-indulgent moping has a firm time limit.  In the meantime, I'm sitting around the house in Sean's scroungiest jeans-and-cashmere combination and feeling sorry for myself.

And in preparation for tomorrow I've made the most beautiful potatoes ever.



 I am totally passing them off as 100% mine and the fantastic recipe is available here: Recipe for Jessica's 100% Totally Original Potatoes